What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a potent hormone, present in both women and men. However, it plays a monumental role in the male body. The production of this hormone starts at the onset of puberty. Testosterone is responsible for bone density, heart health and muscle mass. It is also the driving factor for sperm production, libido, beard and body hair. Moreover, it affects how men store fat in the body and the production of red blood cells.
After the age of 30, it begins to dip ever so slightly each year. Though most men have plenty of testosterone, it is possible that over time, the body starts producing smaller hormone levels. This could happen due to male andropause.
How to Treat Low Testosterone?
A decline in testosterone can create ripple effects in a man’s life, leading him to lose self-confidence and even spiral into depression. Low testosterone symptoms include:
- Reduction in drive
- Low semen volume
- Decreased bone mass
- Less muscle mass
- Hair loss
- Difficulty in organ functionality
- Increased body fat
- Mood swings
- Lower cognitive functions
- Increased risk of anemia
While it is natural for testosterone levels to taper as men age. Other factors can also play a role in negatively affecting hormone production.
The best way to increase hormone levels is to take testosterone boosters and adopt lifestyle habits that improve overall health. If you wish to learn how to increase testosterone levels, then stay with us.
What Do Testosterone Boosters Do?
Natural testosterone boosters are ideal for facilitating the production of this vital male hormone. If you are looking to increase testosterone naturally, then we recommend you try Herbion Naturals, Virility Formula. This men’s health supplement contains a powerhouse of herbal ingredients that present a plethora of benefits.
This male enhancement supplement boosts libido, heightens pleasure, stamina and vigor for unbeatable performance. It also improves testosterone levels, supports prostate health and increases pleasure. Furthermore, these testosterone supplement ingredients aid sperm count, fertility, build muscle mass and maintain healthy body weight.
Are Testosterone Boosters Safe?
The most incredible feature of Virility Formula, the best testosterone supplement on the market, is its vegan formula that is also gluten free, non-hormonal and non-steroidal. The all natural composition is safe and effective for getting long-term cumulative effects that can be experienced within two to three weeks of usage. For maximum gains, a daily serving of two weeks is recommended for eight weeks. Buy natural testosterone boosters on Amazon.com for quick nationwide delivery.
What Foods Increase Testosterone?
Did you know belly fat can strain your performance and organ functionality? That’s right, eating those custard-filled donuts, deep-fried beef burger patties and drinking endless amounts of beer is doing you no good.
Belly fat puts direct pressure on the male organ. This constricts the free flow of oxygen-rich blood. When the genitals do not get the proper blood flow, they no longer perform optimally. Maintaining a fit torso is essential for the male hormone.
Another easy way to increase male hormone is by indulging in a diet laden with testosterone foods. Being mindful of eating healthy aphrodisiac foods and herbs is the way to ensure you get hormone-mimicking nutrients.
How to Boost Testosterone?
You can increase the male hormone by eating the following foods:
- Tuna: is packed with vitamin D, which is a natural testosterone booster. This delicious fish is also protein-rich, heart-healthy and low in calories.
- Oysters: are loaded with zinc, a potent nutrient that has a massive impact on the male hormone.
- Shellfish: are synonymous with increasing testosterone levels. Enjoy a hearty helping of crabs and lobsters to escalate your zinc intake.
- Pomegranates: not only tastes refreshing and citrusy but is also loaded with antioxidants and promotes circulation. This yummy fruit improves testosterone levels, so it is perfect for improved performance.
- Fortified Cereals: are excellent for maintaining blood cholesterol. Certain cereals are also enriched with vitamin D content and heart-healthy nutrients, which makes them ideal for jump-starting your hormones.
- Egg Yolks: are rich in vitamin D and are full of nutrients, even more than egg whites. As long as you do not have high cholesterol, you can safely enjoy devouring egg yolks.
- Calciferous Vegetables: help lower estrogen levels, which play a vital role in maintaining testosterone levels. Veggies such as broccoli, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, kale and turnips are packed with a compound called indole-3 carbinol. This compound converts into a safer form of estrogen within the male body, which enables the stimulation of testosterone levels. This can further lead to weight loss, improved drive, muscle mass and energy.
How Does Stress Affect the Body?
Chronic stress can harm sperm maturation and production, which can cause difficulty to conceive and lead to infertility. It can also affect hormone production, resulting in a decline of drive. Moreover, stress can be the catalyst of impotence and affect the immune system as well, making it vulnerable to infections.
If you work a high-stress job, it is best to set time aside to unwind and relax. Consider enjoying your favorite sports, practicing yoga or calming the nerves with herbal tea. This will lower stress, relax the mind and promote positivity.
Why is Sleep Important?
Lack of sleep can take a toll on health, chemicals and hormones needed by the body to function at its optimal. This includes testosterone levels. Men who skip getting proper sleep even for one week can experience a drop in hormones. This can lead to a loss of drive and low interest in intimacy.
In order to maintain hormone levels, it is best to sleep on time. Try to get at least eight hours of uninterrupted sleep daily. This will improve your health, foster a positive mindset and boost testosterone.
If you are suffering from plummeting hormone levels, consider adopting a healthy lifestyle along with taking natural testosterone boosters. Get your hands on Herbion Naturals, Virility Formula, for a safe and effective way to increase testosterone naturally.